The Bloom Club
A Subscription Based Recovery Club
Offering Classes & Private Community
What Is Bloom Club?
Bloom is a virtual coaching program offering online classes & community developed by Carly Benson & Kelly Fitzgerald. This is a paid monthly membership subscrption for those who are seeking an alcohol free lifestyle or are currently in recovery and looking to deepen their practices & find connection in a safe, compassionate & private space.
As we have navigated our own recovery from alcohol and drug misuse, we understand the changing landscape of the recovery world. Society is inundated with addiction stigma, so much so that many people don’t feel comfortable asking for help. We seek to create a community where people feel comfortable exploring sobriety, asking questions they may normally be afraid to ask, a place to find recovery practices and tools that work for them, and the ability to do it all in a safe and encouraging environment.
Our goal is to create a space for you to engage each month that leaves you feeling more content and connected as you learn new parts about yourself, while also analyzing your relationship to drugs and alcohol. We ultimately hope you find freedom from harmful substances, a community of likeminded people and a place to find the support you need.
What’s included with the monthly subscription:
- Bi-monthly live classes with a different topic each class. Topics will be recovery-themed and include exercises and inquiry work to guide you on your path and spark your mind as well as provide share opportunities.
- Access to Carly & Kelly inside the private group where we will be actively engaged and available to support you.
- A private group to grow and encourage community honoring confidentiality and privacy.
- Weekly articles, videos or book recommendations to spark conversation and foster friendships inside the community.
- Access to all past classes with full class notes on each inside the group so you can watch at anytime as many times as you’d like.
Why Did We Create BLOOM?
We created this program based on the things we wished we had as we were building out our own recovery and based on the feedback of people who we’ve worked with in their recovery who want more community, accountability and self-development. Our doors are open to…
- Anyone who is sober-curious.
- Wondering what life without alcohol is like.
- Former party girls and guys who are sick of the party life.
- People who are determined to quit drinking, but haven’t found a path that works for them.
- Anyone who is already sober looking to deepen their sobriety.
- People who are open to self development in areas including but not limited to: self-love, acceptance, forgiveness, emotional intelligence, spirituality, self-care, holistic living, mindfulness and accountability.
- Anyone looking for a community of people who are also living alcohol free or trying to.