The Bloom Club
A Subscription Based Recovery Club
offering Classes & Private Community
What Is Bloom Club?
Bloom is a virtual coaching program offering online classes & community developed by Carly Benson & Kelly Fitzgerald. This is a paid monthly membership subscrption for those who are seeking an alcohol free lifestyle or are currently in recovery and looking to deepen their practices & find connection in a safe, compassionate & private space.
As we have navigated our own recovery from alcohol and drug misuse, we understand the changing landscape of the recovery world. Society is inundated with addiction stigma, so much so that many people don’t feel comfortable asking for help. We seek to create a community where people feel comfortable exploring sobriety, asking questions they may normally be afraid to ask, a place to find recovery practices and tools that work for them, and the ability to do it all in a safe and encouraging environment.
Our goal is to create a space for you to engage each month that leaves you feeling more content and connected as you learn new parts about yourself, while also analyzing your relationship to drugs and alcohol. We ultimately hope you find freedom from harmful substances, a community of likeminded people and a place to find the support you need.
What’s included with the monthly subscription:
- Bi-monthly live classes with a different topic each class. Topics will be recovery-themed and may come with handouts, exercises or quizzes.
- Access to Carly & Kelly inside the private group where we will be actively engaged and available to support you.
- Monthly meditations & mindfulness exercises to help you practice living more intentionally and mindfully.
- A private Facebook group to grow and encourage community honoring confidentiality and privacy.
- A Monthly Book Club
- Weekly suggestions to include articles, videos or book recommendations to spark conversation and foster friendships inside the community.
How Much Is It?
The cost of the monthly membership is $67/month.
We want you invested in your learning. We’ve seen $19/month programs and simply don’t believe that price encourages active engagement. Psychologically people won’t buy into doing the work unless they are more vested.
The creators of low priced programs A) won’t invest as much of their time into it to create an impressionable experience like we plan on doing and B) they bank on the fact that you’ll just keep paying whether you are engaged or not because $19/month is no big deal.
We wanted to create something you’ll actually use and commit to doing the work. We want this program to be an integral part of your commitment to yourself, your recovery and to growing into the best version of yourself. We are asking you to invest in yourself and believe there is no better investment you can make.
The Bloom Club works out to about $2.20/day, which is less than a Unicorn Frap at Starbucks! Bloom is like a monthly gym membership for your sober soul and while you might not be drinking unicorns, you will be becoming one.
Why Did We Create BLOOM?
We created this program based on the things we wished we had as we were building out our own recovery and based on the feedback of people who we’ve worked with in their recovery who want more community, accountability and self-development. Our doors are open to…
- Anyone who is sober-curious.
- Wondering what life without alcohol is like.
- Former party girls and guys who are sick of the party life.
- People who are determined to quit drinking, but haven’t found a path that works for them.
- Anyone who is already sober looking to deepen their sobriety.
- People who are open to self development in areas including but not limited to: self-love, acceptance, forgiveness, emotional intelligence, spirituality, self-care, holistic living, mindfulness and accountability.
- Anyone looking for a community of people who are also living alcohol free or trying to.