Join my inner circle to get weekly doses of inspiration designed to help motivate, enlighten & create transformation in your life.
Does this sound like you?
- Searching high and low to find your purpose
- Can’t seem to figure out what you are passionate about
- Just started or have been living in recovery from alcohol or addiction, but you still have questions and hang-ups
- Looking for faith, but don’t know where to start or feel lost about what you believe in
- You just want someone to talk to and jive with that will honor what you are going through, where you have been and help you understand where you want to go next
- Feel overwhelmed with life and trying to find a happy balance
- Know you have a bigger potential inside of you for greatness but you can’t seem to muster up the courage to tap into it
- You feel stuck in areas of your life because of habits, self-sabotaging, patterns, or things you may be unaware of but know you need clarity on
- You desire forward movement and need someone to help you set goals for the future and follow through with them
- Wanting to experience more happiness, peace, joy and sense of belonging
That’s where I come in…
I’m a Transformational Life Coach who has undergone certified training to help in areas of life purpose, sobriety and faith. Working together in any of these areas, we will work to help uncover potential and possibilities that will allow you to grow, stretch and experience ah-ha moments that will bring sustainability, freedom and more clarity into your life.
My goal as a coach is to come alongside you and help you find the answers you are looking for and to help you advance in areas that may be hindering your success, performance and overall happiness.
Not only does my coaching come from an educational training background, but more importantly, it offers a resume full of hands-on experience. It’s important when you hire a coach to help you through life, that you find someone who is not just “book qualified” but also someone who has street cred from their own experience.
What I bring to the table with sobriety mentoring, faith coaching and transformational life coaching is that I’ve not only worked through each of these myself, but I’ve also been coached in each as well. My coaching style comes from a place of complete understanding and compassion as we work together to serve your highest self.
I will help you:
- Identify habits, patterns or thoughts that might be keeping you stuck.
- Uncover what’s really under the hood by asking you questions that you may not otherwise ask yourself.
- Give you tools that will help you create and sustain the change you are seeking.
- Discover your strengths and build a life around them.
- Act as a non-judgmental confidant that can help you realign, add balance to your life and help you add positive perspective around your situation.
- Define what is important to you, what happiness looks like for you and how to design a life you love that lends itself to both.
- Organize your clutter of thoughts, ambitions, and questions while offering empowering, encouraging and definitive structure to facilitate true breakthroughs and momentum.
- Cut to the core of what is holding you back with sobriety, faith or finding meaning for your life.
- We will create actionable plans for reaching goals and sustaining new levels of living.
- Help hold you accountable to commitments you want to make to yourself or others.
If you’re thinking she nailed it and you are truly ready to roll your sleeves up for some soul searching sessions, let’s schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation to talk about your needs and make sure we are a good fit to work together. Click here to set up a quick jam session with me.
If you’ve been an avid reader and supporter of Miracles Are Brewing, you may already know my story and feel that you’d like to move forward with a coaching session. That is also available to you. To schedule your first hour of coaching with me, just fill out the form on the Contact page and let me know you’re ready to get started. Once you’ve locked in an hour with me, we’ll get you scheduled for our first coaching session, which will be done via phone or Skype. Additionally, you will receive my coaching overview and questionnaire to help us make the most of our time together.
I’m looking forward to meeting you and genuinely thank you for allowing me to be part of your journey.
Miracles Are Brewing….let’s work together to see yours unfold!
Carly Benson is a Certified Christian Life Coach through Light University and has participated in Design Your Life with The Handel Group. Carly is trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with The Beck Institute, which is great for guiding her clients with anxiety, depression and compulsivness. She is also a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors and Coaches and has completed her 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at the Baptiste Institute and is a certified RYT through the Yoga Alliance.